Monday 17 October 2011

D is for Dean

Ok, so I realize that it has been ages since my last post.  Life has been super busy around here these days with pre-school and swimming lessons starting for L, plus it was her 3rd birthday this month.  Plus, T is moving everywhere these days.  He no longer stays where you left him ;)

But, enough about that.  On to what I am thankful for today.  D is definately for Dean.  I don't know how to express how thankful I am for this man.  He is the most amazing father in the world.  I could not ask for any more help and support than he already freely gives.  He is wonderful and our kids adore him.

I have never met another person in my entire life who strives so hard to be better and better every day.  Dean is often too hard on himself but he really does try to always do the right thing and always be the best husband and father that he possibly can.  Our marriage is not always easy, in fact we have had some really rough spots, but I know without a doubt that Dean will always be here working at it alongside me.  He is the only man that I would ever want to go through life with and he is so much more than he thinks he is.  If there is one verse I would say describes Dean it would be,

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 
1 Corinthians 13:7&8

No comments:

Post a Comment