Thursday 8 December 2011

Imagination

I am so in love with my little girl's imagination.  She is amazing.  I know that I am her mother and I may be a little biased ;)  L has had Little People sets for quite a while but only recently has she discovered how to really play with them.  I am pretty sure she figured it out from watching her 11 year old cousin demonstrate.  L will now play for hours (literally) with her Little People.  She drives them around in cars, sets them up at "school", takes them to the zoo, solves sharing problems amoungst them, and saves them from the giant monster (aka T) who tries to destroy their village.  It is amazing how she takes all that goes on in her life and all she has learned recently and transforms it into a wonderful story that goes on and on.  It's a great little window into what is happening in her little head.  She teaches her Little People to share, she introduces them to new Little People, and she takes them on adventures that replicate places we have been lately.  I could watch and listen to her all day long :)
One of the many locations where she loves to play.

L set up a nativity scene with her Little People wisemen and animals.  Dean was Joseph and her little brother was baby Jesus :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment