Saturday 10 December 2011

My laugh for the day

I had a good laugh today and I thought I would share it with you all.  Today my sister called to ask if L wanted to be an angel in the Christmas play tomorrow morning at church.  I took the phone downstairs where L was playing and told her that Auntie wants to know if she wanted to be an angel in the kids play.  After thinking about it for a few seconds L replies, "No, I want to be a princess!" My sister and I started laughing and she told me to tell L that she gets to wear a halo.  I turned to L and said, "If you are an angel you get to wear a shiny halo, to which she responded, "No, I want to wear my tiara." I then explained that there are no princesses in the Christmas play.  L's response, "Then I don't want to be in it." Sheesh.  I guess she really was serious earlier this week when she told me she has "chosen" to be a princess when she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment