Monday 22 August 2011

Cupcakes

My new obsession is cupcakes.  Making, decorating and eating them.  I need to find people to give them away to because I keep making them and we cannot keep eating them at our house otherwise we are all going to gain copious amounts of weight.  A week or so ago L and I went to the library and I got a bunch of cake decorating books.  One of them was a cupcake book and that lead to the obsession.  The cupcakes are just so yummy and they are so fun to decorate.  They are so fun in fact that I have decided to sign up for a cake decorating class in September.  Until I start attending that class my cupcakes are going to be pretty simple but here are a few samples.

I fed these to my family at a pool party.  They were yummy but REALLY sweet.

These are vanilla cupcakes with key lime frosting :)


These next ones were today's creation.  L helped me make and eat them :)

These are Orange cupcakes with orange buttercream frosting
This was my taste tester :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment