Wednesday 31 August 2011

A is for Albums

I have decided to count my blessings for the next 26 days.  Today I'm thankful for something starting with the letter A.  I am thankful for albums.  More specifically, picture albums.  There is nothing I like more than to sit down and look through our picture albums.  I like looking at pictures on the computer but there is something about holding them in your hand.  One of my favorite things to do is cuddle on the couch with Dean and look at pictures of all our memories together.  It usually ends in laughing about some old joke or some silly thing we used to do or wear.  I am thankful that we have all those pictures to look at and even more thankful for the memories that those pictures hold.  I'll finish off today by sharing some of those memories (more recent since I don't have older ones on our new computer yet).

L on her dedication day
L at four months
L at two years old
Two year pictures by Tammy Engel
Trip to Phoenix
Niagara Falls 2009

T is born!
T at five and a half months


No comments:

Post a Comment